Before Your Appointment
• If you need to cancel your appointment please let us know ASAP so we can accommodate our waiting list.
• If you, or anyone in your immediate family, is sick or feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment. Guests that travel Internationally, or to Covid "Hot Spots", please refrain from booking services for 14 days after travel.
• Only Guests receiving services may enter the salon. No walk-ins accepted at this time.
• Please do not bring large bags inside. Cross body, and smaller bags are acceptable.
• Unfortunately we are unable to serve beverages, snacks or candy in salon. You are welcome to bring your own personal refreshments.
• A COVID-19 Sanitation Surcharge (CSS) of $3 per single hair service, $5 for multiples, and $2 for waxing only will be applied at checkout.
• Curbside retail pickup will continue to be offered. Please call us ahead with requests, so we can prepare your order.
• Upon your arrival, please contact our front desk reception by calling 630-579-0100 or texting us your full name at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remain in your car until your appointment time. A staff member will instruct you to come in, and you'll be greeted at the door.
• Face masks are required during your salon visit, and hand sanitation upon entry. All Guests and Staff who enter will have temperature checks; if the temperature is at 100.4 Fahrenheit or more we will have to re-schedule your appointment.
• You will be required to sign a liability waiver that states you are not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for the last 72 hours.
• All guests and staff must maintain proper hand hygiene and social distancing at all times.
During Your Appointment and Checkout
• For the duration of your appointment please try to stay in the chair allocated to you. Please refrain from mingling with other hairdressers and guests.
• Allow desk staff to manage inventory for retail.
• We encourage cashless payments at this time.