Before Your Appointment
• We are unable to offer online booking during this time and cannot offer standing appointments. If you need to cancel your appointment please let us know ASAP so we can accommodate others.
• If you, or anyone in your immediate family, is sick or feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment. Guests that travel Internationally, please refrain from booking services for 14 days after travel.
• Only Guest receiving services may enter the salon. No walk-ins accepted.
• Please do not bring your handbags inside.
• We are unable to serve beverages or snacks in salon. You may bring your water bottle and lemonade will be provided outside.
• Only dry hair cuts are available. All guest must come with clean dry hair. No blowdries will be offered. Thermal finishing will be provided or braided styles.
• For color services, please come in with clean dried hair. Color rinse services will be provided.
• Brazilian Blowouts, Blowouts and Perms are not offered at this time.
• A COVID-19 Sanitation Surcharge (CSS) of 15% will be applied to all services (max. $15)
• Curbside retail pickup will continue to be offered.
• No promotions or incentives can be redeemed.
• Upon your arrival, please contact our front desk reception by calling or texting our team. Texting is only available for Apple products, you can let us know of your arrival by texting email@example.com. Please text us your name at (630) 579-0100. Guest should remain in their cars until your appointment time. A staff member will instruct you to come in. Your artist will greet you at the door.
• Guest must be wear a face mask during your salon visit. Guest who enter will have temperature checks, if the temperature is above 100.4 F, we will have to re-schedule your appointment. Afterwards, please proceed to the restroom to wash your hands.
• You will be required to sign a liability waiver that states you are not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for the last 72 hours.
• All guest and staff must maintain proper hand hygiene and social distancing at all times.
During Your Appointment and Checkout
• For the duration of your appointment please try to stay in the chair allocated to you. Please refrain from mingling with other stylist and guests.
• Allow desk staff to manage inventory for retail.
• We encourage cashless payments at this time.